The following recipe is a world-class-top-secreat recipe that I have provided just for you! Any additions/suggestions/changes to my recipe? Leave me a comment!
My Chili Recipe
- 1 lb steak strips (the kind they sell for fajitas), diced into 1/2 inch lengths/cubes
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 small can diced green chilis
- 1 can beef broth
- 2 tbs cumin, 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 15 oz. can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 15 oz. cans diced tomatoes (chili flavored)
- 1 15 oz. can crushed tomatoes (get another can in case you end up needing a thinner chili)
- Salt/Pepper/Hot Sauce, as desired
- Brown the steak bits in olive oil until medium.
- Add the diced yellow onion and green pepper, and cook on medium-high heat for 2 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add the diced green chilis, and cook a few more minutes.
- When everything starts to semi-stick to the pan, or when you think it’s time, add about one fourth of the can of beef broth.
- Add cumin and chili powder, and cook for about another 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Add the kidney beans and black beans and stir.
- Add the diced tomatoes, stir, then cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining beef broth and crushed tomatoes, stir, and cover, reduce heat, simmering until you feel like it’s done.
- Season with salt/pepper as needed, as well as hot sauce.